Mystery Energy Warsow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not an application but something like introduction about me

Go down

Not an application but something like introduction about me Empty Not an application but something like introduction about me

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:15 am

I decided to answer a few Day's questions. Namely:

-Where are you from? - I'm from Poland

-How old are you? - I'm about 16

-What is your Xfire or skype nickname? - Xfire - Vvasyl

-How long have been playing War§ow (and other FPS's)? - I've been playing War§ow for (hmm...) 2 years, but with a lot of breaks

-What are your favorite maps; what maps are you familiar with?- I'm playing often on bipbeta2 and aow-fragland_b5... and i think this second is my favourite map

-What are your "pros & cons"; what are good and bad at? - No comment x'D

-What clans have you previously been in? - I was in 'Zard (the best polish clan), CRO and It's

I think that will be all i wanted to share with u, and sorry for my weak english. See u in game.

Back to top Go down

Not an application but something like introduction about me Empty Re: Not an application but something like introduction about me

Post  DaY Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:11 am

Ok I added you on Xfire, we can plan out when we will make the tm later ok? I think Gaus or Project will do the tm but im not sure.
DaY
DaY
Admin

https://mystery-energy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Not an application but something like introduction about me Empty Re: Not an application but something like introduction about me

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:23 am

Ok I added you on Xfire, we can plan out when we will make the tm later ok? I think Gaus or Project will do the tm but im not sure.

I already had tm with Gaus and Project and i won with them. I'm in mE* Smile

Last edited by .Bullet.Boy on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  DaY Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 am

ok Smile
DaY
DaY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Ok i added you in xfire too Smile and welcome

Back to top Go down

Post  DaY Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Burnz what is your Xfire? Mine is day57 can you add me?
DaY
DaY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:06 am

XFire: burnzlow

I have added u

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down